Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love to quilt!

I decided that for Christmas, I would finish a quilt that I started when I was prego with Nella, pulled it out, looked at it, and thought of the idea that I started with...didn't seem good enough.  So I thought about a new design...so started the Star. I thought about using the pieces that I had cut out with ruler and scissors (before mom gave me my mat & roller... love it)  but it wasn't coming together so with many consultations, it turned into the last picture.  I even was able to use a friends big quilting machine on the rails!  It was alot of fun to put together and I am glad that it is done!  Now on to the next!





Fits perfect on the middle of our King Size bed!
Merry Christmas Nephi!

2 comments:

Rishi said...

Katherine-That is totally awesome! I love it, and the fact that you changed right in the middle of it is even cooler. Wanna come to my house and help me finish mine?

How did you finish it? Did you tie it or quilt it?

chchoo said...

It's gorgeous. Really. Nice job, lady!