Sunday, May 22, 2011

Odds 'N' Ends

My cute Kamber



Nella Lost her 1st tooth! 
She was so excited and pulled it out herself on the way to Thanksgiving! Not even a tear. 
Didn't know that could happen (Tank sure cried alot) hehe

 For Tillman's preschool, I taught them about gardening and potatoes when it was my turn, so we went to the Miller Farm in Egan, we were able to see more than potatoes, I think they enjoyed it. 
 Each kid got to take home a bag of potatoes too!!!

Harry

 Hermione

Halloween Night

Teancum's school class with Mrs. Hancock

Brogan & I had a fun time building with the space train set.  We used everything!!! 
 I had to work fast before the BIG blue alien came :)

Nella loves art, and is pretty good at it.  She decided to get out a mirror and draw a self portrate!

Rexburg, Idaho Temple
Love you Nephi!
Got to have one of these every once and a while!  Beautiful night on the Snake River!

Nella was dancing one day and Tillman decided to get dressed in his fancy clothes to match her, they started dancing together twirling and all!  It was cute!

 Grandma Merritt wanted to go to the Disney on Ice in SLC so we went down and went with Salley and Harley.  Teancum decided to stay home with Nephi.  He takes him to fun places like McDonald's for kids
meals!  We missed them, but it was a fun trip.
 
Thanks Grandma!  Love you!


1 comment:

chchoo said...

You must be in mega-post mode! Come to my house and get me caught up, too! I love all the pics! Exclamation mark! It looks like you guys are having so much fun, as always.