Saturday, April 23, 2011

Katherine's Birthday!! -spoiled rotten & lovin it :)


I took this picture on a beautiful night while snow machining with Kamber at the "Ranch"

 This was our Christmas card picture for 2010... ya I still have them and the envelopes...maybe next year!!

This is "MY" birthday present from Nephi... We went to Portland to get it on my birthday.  It was a beautiful drive and we even got to stay with Aunt Charith!! it was fun. 
she even made a beautiful cake for me at 11:00pm!!  One fun part about it was that we all got to help!  Yep, you guessed it..
 it is a bear balancing on a ball!
Melanie and Amy wanted to help me celebrate too!  We had a wonderful dinner with a yummy chocolate fountain to top off the night!!  Thanks girls! ( And everyone else  :) it was a great birthday


PS... My wonderful neighbor Lori made me a cute door hanging too!  I don't have many Thanksgiving decorations, and this one was perfect on my beautiful white door Melanie painted while we were gone.

2 comments:

chchoo said...

Happy Birthday Katherine...5 months ago. That cake we decorated is my finest work so far. And your Christmas cards? At least you got your pics taken. We still haven't taken ours for 2010.

Dawson Family said...

Happy really LATE birthday! I love the post. Still want my Christmas card so I can update my pic of you guys.